Effective Business Blog Tactics
The use of a business blog in the corporate world is becoming more common place and frankly expected. The business blog can have multiple positive affects, they can increase traffic through search engine ranking, they can build social relationships with your customers and prospects, they can be monetized to drive sales, and they create a more accessible feel for your business.
To be effective in blogging, you need to be more pragmatic about the goals and use of your business blog. You can’t just create a blog and throw up some content and expect great results. You need to research your posts, target the desired keywords, craft in the social networking, and build a proper linking strategy.
A business blog can be added to your existing website, or can be created as part of a new web design and web development project. We can work with your existing web development and graphic firms as necessary.
Our Business Blog management services approach will involve the following:
- Creation and Design of a new Business Blog utilizing WordPress, the top Content Management System (CMS), and it’s free!
- Blog Structure Design (ex. Categories, Tags)
- Blog Widget Development
- Blog Monetization Strategy
- Social Networking Integration
- Ongoing Blog Management (ex. Updates, Plugins)
- Current Blog Review and Management (if it exists)
- Business Blog Writing (optional)
- Submit Future Blog Posts
- Social Bookmarking Syndication for All Posts
Zimrock Marketing can manage business blogs from various industries. We will work with you before hand to make sure we have set the proper expectations, create the strategy, and determine the roles required. Creating a Business Blog is a great way to create customer loyalty and build new relationships with prospects, thus increasing sales. Use blogging to create a community of prospects and clients to have a constant conversation with about your industry, your services, or just updating them on the newest trends.