Search Engine Optimization
Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
Is the practice of utilizing website design, structure, and content in a fashion where it is search engine friendly and easily found by your searchers in the organic listings. Organic listings make up the majority of the search results, and websites can be properly modified for favorable results. Every customer has a different search engine optimization (SEO) need, which is why we complete a no-charge assessment for each project before we recommend a solution. We utilize the most widely accepted SEO practices so you know your success will be enduring. We proudly adhere to the Google Webmaster Guidelines.
No longer is search engine optimization (SEO) a set it and forget it proposition. Active and proactive methods must be employed to secure and sustain positive results. There are two aspects to complete search engine optimization (SEO), on-page and off-page. We address both in an on-going manner to maximize results and ultimately achieve consistently increasing business and success.
If you have a web developer already, no problem, we can work with them to implement all changes as needed, or make the desired changes together.
On-page Search Engine Optimization(SEO)
We will optimize your website or create a new optimized website to target your prospects. Optimization must be done for each page of your website for maximum effectiveness and laser targeted traffic.
Our on-page approach will involve the following:
- We will build a web strategy factoring in your past, your content, your competitors, and your desired keyword phrases.
- We will review, modify, and create website content that will target desired prospects.
- We will complete extensive keyword research based on your industry to create the top traffic generating optimized keyword phrases for each website page.
- We will review, modify, and create prospect targeted Meta Tags (KW & Desc.), Title Tag, H1-6 Tags, and Image Tags. We will also modify and create XML Sitemaps, Page Name Structure, Categories, and Tags to attract targeted visitors.
- We will submit your website to Google, Yahoo, Bing (MSN), and other relevant search engines. We will also list and register your company across the leading national and local search directories.
- We will install and utilize Google Analytics to track and refine all traffic.
Off-page Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
Continual targeted link building, search engine authority creation, and social “buzz” networking are the focus of off-page search engine optimization and are critical to the consistent growth of targeted website traffic. To achieve enduring success, each website must build incoming links, get viral content, and be visible in many places to reach desired business goals. These activities will also build brand awareness and an authoritative reputation.
Social media marketing is booming and has become a key part of off-page SEO. Social media marketing targets a large audience to send “word of mouth” type messages that in turn can become “viral” and create a social “buzz” to drive many additional prospects to your website. Social media marketing is a key component to help grow your business via SEO.
Our off-page approach will involve the following:
- We will create social media account profiles for most relevant social networking sites as needed for your business.
- We will submit your blog posts and syndicate them across, social media outlets, directories, and RSS feeds.
- We will write and perform online submission and distribution of relevant topics through article marketing that relate to your business.
- We will submit your website and website content to create business listings in the top local search engine directories. In addition, we will select and submit your website to the highest quality relevant directories available.
- We will create and submit well crafted comments on relevant industry blogs.
- We will perform video marketing through creation and submission of videos to top video outlets.
- We will perform online distribution of newsworthy press releases for increased online publicity.
In addition, through captured website analytics, periodic reports will be created to monitor search engine position, traffic statistics, and traffic origination. We will schedule a monthly review of the search engine optimization (SEO) reports and discuss potential website and strategic plan modifications.