How can Zimrock Marketing Web Services help your business?
If you are not an Internet Marketing expert, and most aren’t, trying to understand how to use online marketing web services to drive new business can be challenging. At Zimrock Marketing, we are a versatile full service internet marketing company that specializes in web services. Whether you are looking to optimize your current website, implement an advertising campaign, create a business blog, or design and develop a new website, Zimrock Marketing can assist with all your Internet Marketing requirements.
- Flexible service offerings
- Continuous and consistent approach
- Scalable web services and offerings that can grow as you do
Success is what drives our customers to build a partnership with us. We always keep the end goals in mind when working with our customers, if we can’t help, we won’t. If we do work together, we can and will help in the following areas:
- Increased website traffic
- Attract new targeted prospects
- Increase website conversion (sales) rates
- Enhance website search engine position
- Make your website more marketing centric
- Create solid prospect attracting content
As a full service website marketing firm, we offer a full range of website Internet Marketing services, these website services are all focused on increasing your website’s popularity, and subsequently bring in new sales and new customers. Our Web Services include:
Combining search engine optimization (SEO) activities along with targeted affordable pay per click advertising (PPC) allows us to get you visible on the first page of Google. So whatever your market’s search terms are, when your website lands on the first page of Google in both the organic (natural) and paid traffic search areas, you will dominate your market and increase conversions (sales) for those industry keyword phrases. We will research your target market’s keywords and advertise your online business effectively on areas where we can drive the best traffic for the best price. We recommend both pay per click web services and continued link building efforts to reach and sustain this level of success on the search engines as search engine optimization (SEO) is no longer a once and done effort. As competition ramps up, a continuous and consistent approach to link building will ensure we don’t drop out of site on the search engines and business decline as a result.
Advantages of Internet Marketing:
- Connect with massive amounts of targeted prospects at a fraction of the cost of traditional physical advertising channels (TV, Radio, Print, etc.).
- Connect with prospects when they are looking and interested versus intrusive or interruption marketing. Through targeted content and advertising, only interested prospects find your website.
- Multiple ways to connect with prospects quickly including Search Engine Marketing, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Pay Per Click Ads (PPC), Banner Ads, and email marketing campaigns.
- Lastly you can monitor and modify campaigns in real-time to maximize cost and effectiveness.
Finally, since Google is number one among the search engines, we focus on them first to drive more traffic and ultimately new sales to your business. And when using Google pay per click (PPC) services, you are also advertising on Google’s Search Network, which includes AOL, Ask.com, CompuServe, Shopping.com, Netscape NetCenter, AT&T World Net, and Earthlink.